About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shutting Down.


Yep, I'm shutting down this blog.
Sorry guys.

I realized that when I write on this blog, it makes me feel even more depressed than i already am.
Which is pretty stupid to do to myself, isn't it?

But yeah, I'm not going to delete the blog, I'm just going to stop posting.
At the moment I'm running the optimistic Tumblr blog,


It makes me much happier than this blog ever did.
It's also an advice blog, so if you ever need help with anything, just ask.
Anons are also very welcome.

Well, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment