About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Inactive


I've been pretty inactive on this blog lately.
I hardly publish anything anymore.
School has been very busy, and I seem to always have a new pile of homework on my desk everyday.
Oh yeah. Turns out that I need glasses. Huh. I never pictured myself needing to wear glasses.

Anyways, I probably won't have so much time to post a lot on this blog at the moment, but I'll try my best. I'm a little more active on my Tumblr, so if you want to check that out, feel free.


May the rest of your day be great.

-97thedarkshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment