About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Strength


Watch this.


This guy is so strong.
He really inspired me.

Many of my friends have shared this on Facebook.
Though, I don't think they know how this feels.
I can really relate to him, since I have experienced similar things.

One thing that really made me upset is that a few of the people that shared the video are bullies.
I think it's horrible that they watch the video, and don't even realize that they cause other people to feel the same way.   

So if you are a bully, stop now.
You might not care how the person you're bullying feels now,
but tell me, if they commit suicide,
how are you going to feel knowing that you killed someone?

-97thedarkshadow

EDIT:

A few days ago a guy by the name of Jonathon posted this video response on his YouTube channel:


Now people, that is one wonderful human being.
It gives me hope to see that caring people actually exist.

-97thedarkshadow 




1 comment:

  1. KUL MED EN BLOGG PÅ ENGELSKA, kommentera gärna min.

    Kraam! :)

    ReplyDelete