About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Want Advice?




Why is everyone so quiet?
I haven't gotten one comment since I started my blog.

Why don't I start an advice entry every week?

If you need advice or tips or something, just leave an anonymous comment in the comment section of the entry (or any entry really), or send an email to 97thedarkshadow@gmail.com.

What ever you write to me or ask advice about is of course totally anonymous.

Then when I have a few, I'll write an entry, and answer them for you.
Like I said, I won't reveal your name, I'll write "From Anonymous."

I hope to hear from some of you.

-97thedarkshadow


No comments:

Post a Comment