About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where Will We Be?

I wonder a lot about where everyone will be in the future.
Like, where will I be in ten years?
In my case I'll be twenty-four.

Will I still be in contact with my current friends?
What will my career be?
Will I have found someone who loves me?
Will I be poor or rich?
Where will I live?
Will I be lonely and depressed?
What will I look like?
Will I be happy?

And the biggest question of them all,
Will I have left everything behind and started over?

All questions remain unanswered until then.

I wonder what it will be like, looking back at this then, and saying,
"Wow, I was so wrong about this."
"This really did happen!"
"I wish it could have been this way."
"This is the biggest regret of my life."
"I wish I had never given this up."

But that's another question that won't be answered today.

I really do want to do something to make my future something to look forward to, though.
But how?
I don't have the slightest idea.

-97thedarkshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment