About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

News

I decided to make a Dayviews account for my photography interest.
Take photos and upload them there.
Seems easier to upload them there than on my blog (I will still be uploading photos here too though).
I could upload them on DeviantArt, but I personally think DeviantArt is pretty complicated, for just uploading one photo. Here's my DA by the way, if you're interested in checking it out:
If you don't know what Dayviews is, it's a Swedish (now in English) website, where you can upload photos. That simple. I think it's pretty cool. This is the homepage:
It's easy to become a member too, so if you create (or have) an account, feel free to friend me.
You don't even have to upload photos either, if you don't want.
My Dayviews:
http://dayviews.com/97thedarkshadow/
Nothing uploaded yet, sorry.


Going to post a thought I've been thinking about lately, later on today.
So for now, Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment