About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Lazy, But Still Thinking

Today I don't feel very "creative," so I haven't written a text or anything.
I've still been thinking a lot though.
I know it sounds kind of stupid, but I decided to start writing a private diary.
'Cause if I ever have a kid I don't want them to have such a messed up life as I have.
I mean, I would have been overjoyed if one of my parents have given me a diary that could explain everything to me.
Yeah, I know that sounds confusing.
When I know how to put this into better words I will.
Basically, what I want to do is write down everything I think about, love, school, friends, problems, everything. That way, he/she will have like a handbook of the teenage period.
Hopefully that will make his/her life easier.
Of course, he/she will also be able to read this, my blog, but the stuff I put in my blog isn't as personal as I am going to make this diary.
Before anyone asks, no, I am not going to post anything from this diary onto here, 'cause well, it's too personal.
I apologize.

I have nothing else to add, 
but I guess I can offer you a photo.


-97thedarkshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment