About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

IMPORTANT ENTRY: Just so you know, I'm always here


I know I am not the nicest person in the world.
I may be mean, annoying, stupid and dumb, but I have one good feature that I'm really proud of.
It doesn't matter who you are, one of my best friends, a friend, someone I've never met, or someone I have no idea who it is, if you need to talk, I'm right here.
If you know me, just send a text, or call, and if you'd rather speak in person, just let me know.
If you don't know me you can send me an email at 97thedarkshadow@gmail.com if you want.
No matter who you are, where you are, what time of the day it is, you can contact me, we'll talk, and it stays between us. 
I'll help you in anyway I can.
Just so you know, I'm always here~


No comments:

Post a Comment