About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Friendship

What you are about to read is taken right out of a paper about friendship, that I was supposed to write for English. I think I made it a bit too personal though.

Assignment:
Write a short text about friendship.

Friendship is a really interesting topic for me. To be honest, I really miss being younger. Friendship was so much more real back then, at least in my case.
These days, for me, it's like the saying, "Keep you friends close, but your enemies closer. Except the problem these days is that you can't even tell them apart."
I shouldn't complain though, I do have wonderful friends, but only when they decide to be wonderful. It's not that they're not nice, the thing is that they get mad at me for no reason, pretty often. If they hear a rumor from another person saying that I said something bad about them, they believe it. And once one of them are mad at me, they all are.
Luckily, it stops after a couple of days to a week, so it doesn't bother me that much. 
Now that we are teenagers, it's not that much better either.
Everybody worries about how they look, what they do, who they're seen with, what they say, and so on. In my opinion it's pretty stupid.
Like my blog name, I consider myself the odd one out. Odd one out was one of my favorite childhood games.
Find the thing that doesn't belong.
In this case, me.

So yeah, that's what I wrote. 
I hope I didn't offend anyone.

~97thedarkshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment