About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pain

It was raining heavily and there was lightning flying across the sky at the speed of light,
blinding me at the sight of anything.
I was screaming your name at the top of my lungs in a melodic voice,
but I got cut off by the thunder loudly rolling across the water droplet filled clouds.
It was no use, I knew you couldn't hear me.
I was losing track of if the water on my face was either tears or rain.
After running for what seemed like hours, I slowly fell down to the ground out of breath.
Weakly I pulled grass and mud out of the ground in a furious rage.
"Why?! Why?!" I kept on screaming helplessly, even though I knew it all was over.
You said there was no more pain left to deal with, but you were wrong.
Being without you was the greatest pain of all. But you couldn't have prepared me for that one.
It was just something waiting to happen.

© 97thedarkshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment