About Me

My photo
Rimbo, Sweden
I am an average-looking 14 year old girl who is very interested in thoughts and feelings. That's what I'll be writing mostly about here. I will also be uploading some photos and texts that I have written. So if you are interested in what goes on in a mind like mine, then this is the blog for you.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Just Great

Hello.
I just wanted to let you know that I'm sick.
I started feeling bad on Friday, but I thought it was nothing.
After running in gym at school, it started feeling like my throat was burning.
Luckily, it was the last class of the day, so I went home.
Over the weekend it's been gradually getting worse, and now I have red puffy eyes, a stuffy nose, a sore throat, and my hearing has been reduced. 
If I hear a noise, or someone's talking to me it's like I'm in a cardboard box.
Anyways, I've been desperately trying to get better, sleeping lots, taking nose-spray and cough drops, and just relaxing, 'cause being sick in the beginning of the school year is a pain in the ass.
But I don't feel any better, so I'm probably going to have to stay home from school anyway.
Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow morning and feel perfect, but the odds of that happening aren't that great.
I'm going to take a nap now, so bye.  

No comments:

Post a Comment